Get notified when this item's price drops. (You can unsubscribe at any time.)
Email me when the price drops.
Hmm, we're not sure about this one. Check back again in a couple days, and track this price in the mean time.
3 Different Lighting Modes
1. Medium Light Mode: The light charges in the day and auto turns on medium light when in darkness or at night. The lighting time is about 4-6 hours after fully charged for 7-8 hours under the sun.
2. Dim Light Sensor Mode: The light auto turns on dim light (21 lights) when in darkness or at night when no motion is detected. It will turn to bright light (77lights) when motion is detected and last about 15-20 seconds. It will turn to dim light when there is no motion.
3. Sensor Mode: The light charges in the day and auto turns on dim light when in darkness or at night when no motion is detected. It will turn to bright light when motion is detected and last about 15 seconds. The light will go off when there is no motion.
Easy to Install
This solar motion sensor light can be mounted on the wall with provided wall plug and screws in seconds, no cable or wire necessary.
1. Make sure turn on the power switch for the first-time using.
2. Place or install the solar light under direct sunlight without any shade to get fully charged.
3. The solar panel should be installed upward, not sideward or downward.
4. The charging time and the lighting time of the solar light varies with sunlight intensity, geographical location, weather conditions, seasons and other conditions. In winter, solar light can't get enough energy from sunlight, so it is normal that it has lower brightness and shorter working time at night.
Solar Panel: 5.5V, 1.8W
Battery: 3.7V, 2200mAh
LED Quantity: 77PCS
Installation Height: 2-2.2m (6.6-7.2 ft)
Material: ABS plastic
Product Dimensions: 330 x 104x 44 mm (13 x 4 x 1.7 in)
Net Weight: 432g (15.2oz)